Complete APS services
for the Canadian insurance industry and beyond!
Keyfacts handles all
the administrative functions of collecting Attending Physician Statements
(APS) and other medical reports required for the risk assessment of your
applicants. We retrieve this information directly from the attending
physician, specialist, medical clinic or hospital that archives your
applicant's medical history.
Here's what we do:
- Process your order upon receipt of
the APS request and the applicant's signed authorization to proceed
with APS collection,
- Coordinate contacts with the attending physician,
medical clinic or hospital,
- Manage the entire APS process via an
- Provide file tracking and prompt follow-up,
comprehensive quality control,
- Guarantee secure information transfer,
- Ensure the fastest
possible APS delivery,
- Handle all associated administrative and billing
Benefits for the insurance company:
- More efficient collection of quality
- More informed decision-making,
- Reduced costs,
- Top-notch professional services,
- Accelerated business
- Secure online ordering, status updates and report
Keyfacts is your APS one-stop shop!
We are the leading provider of APS collection
services in the Canadian insurance industry. With a database of over
100,000 doctors, specialists, hospitals and clinics as well as trained,
experienced representatives, Keyfacts is fully equipped to assist insurance
companies in the retrieval of detailed medical information concerning
We have an exemplary track record in
the collection, protection, and secure transmission of personal information.
Keyfacts APS service highlights:
- Experience: We provide the highest level of service and quality products, with
over 20 years of experience in the APS collection field and a high
annual volume of orders.
- Location: Offering complete Canadian coverage
with regionalized offices accommodating several time zones and both
French and English reports. We are also able to contact physicians
in the U.S. and abroad.
- Management: Handling the administrative functions
associated with the retrieval of medical information, including attending
physician contact, follow-up and payment according to each insurance
- Automation: Our automated database contains
pertinent information about the doctor's or hospital's handling preferences,
and full contact information for prompt response.
- Confidentiality: Keyfacts complies with all federal and provincial laws and requirements,
and keeps up to date with legislative changes concerning the privacy
of information. We have earned a solid reputation for maintaining the
confidentiality of medical records.
- Security: Keyfacts’ certification
process, encryption and in-house policies ensure that confidential
information is secure.
- Flexibility: We offer the medical community
numerous convenient, toll-free ways to respond: fax, dictation, verbal,
courier, mail, or Internet via the CMA (Canadian Medical Association)
Keyfacts is the only
company in Canada offering secure online APS report completion capabilities
via CMA’s website to medical professionals who are CMA members.
- Follow-up: According to our
agreement with each insurance company and the doctor's preferences
concerning their contact cycle, we make routine follow-up to expedite
completion of APS reports.
- Reporting: Status reports
outlining dates and actions are readily available to insurance companies
and the field. All completed APS reports are returned to your underwriting
specialists. Keyfacts gathers, verifies
and disseminates the medical information required for a new life, disability,
critical illness, long-term care or mortgage insurance policy.